Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello? ... Whoever you are...


Wow!  Blogger stats indicate to me there are quite a few countries viewing Cucina Povera.  I appreciate that Internet is 'working', plus I love the International flavour. Only it seems to be a great deal of voyeurism for the most part!


I just wanted to say thank you for finding me, even bigger thanks for sticking around, clicking around and heartfelt hugs to you if I have given you inspiration to cook!


This project is a wonderful outlet for me.  It gives me joy and brings me inspiration, not only to cook, but to write and to share my thoughts, feelings and recipes.  Though I may never hear from every person who reads this blog, I just wanted to say thank you for making my day and stopping by.


Maybe one day we can all get together for afternoon tea.  Wouldn't it be grand!

Until next time...

Kitty xx

2 comments:

  1. I know this comment comes about 3 months after your post, but thank you for sharing your writing and insights.

    You have a gift for relating your thoughts and feelings through the written (typed?) word, and your posts and photos have a very 'boutique' feel to them. I will also say that your interest in fresh ingredients has inspired me to want to infuse more of that into the cooking at my home too.

    Please continue sharing your window on the world with us!

    From a grateful reader in the USA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Tea sounds Divine to me!

    ReplyDelete